Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Samuelson CF. Gastroesophageal reflux and obstructive sleep apnea. Sleep. 1989;5:475–476. Letter.
- Nasal CPAP reduces gastroesophageal reflux in obstructive sleep apnea syndrome.Chest. 1992; 101: 1539-1544
- Gastroesophageal reflux in patients with sleep apnea syndrome.Z Gastroenterol. 1995; 12: 689-693
- The role of esophageal reflux in the pathogenesis of obstructive sleep apnea.Am J Respir Crit Care Med. 1995; 151 (Abstract): A102
- The effect of nasal CPAP in patients with obstructive sleep apnea and proven gastroesophageal reflux.Am J Respir Crit Care Med. 1997; 155 (Abstract): A39
- A randomized, double blind, placebo controlled study of nizatidine in patients with obstructive sleep apnea and proven gastroesophageal reflux.Am J Respir Crit Care Med. 1997; 155 (Abstract): A302
- Nasal continuous positive airway pressure. A new treatment for nocturnal gastroesophageal reflux?.J Clin Gastroenterol. 1993; 17: 276-280