Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Worldwide epidemiology of obesity.PharmacoEconomics. 1994; 5: 1-7
- Complications of obesity.Ann Intern Med. 1985; 103: 1052-1062
- Human obesity.Int J Risk Safety Med. 1995; 7: 121-134
- Very low-calorie diets.JAMA. 1993; 270: 967-974
- Effect of caloric restriction and excessive caloric intake on energy expenditure.Am J Clin Nutr. 1971; 24: 1405-1409
- Current views on obesity.Am J Med. 1996; 100: 230-235
- Long-term follow-up of patients attending a combination very-low calorie diet and behaviour therapy weight loss programme.Int J Obes. 1992; 16: 605-613
- Two year maintenance of weight loss after a VLCD and behaviour therapy for obesity.Int J Obes. 1996; 20: 332-337
- Pharmacological aspects of obesity treatment.Int J Obes. 1995; 19: S51-S55
- Dexfenfluramine as adjuvant to a low-calorie formula diet in the treatment of obesity.Int J Obes. 1992; 16: 35-40
- Treatment of severe obesity with a highly selective serotonin re-uptake inhibitor as a supplement to a low calorie diet.Int J Obes. 1993; 17: 681-683
- Psychological and metabolic effects of dietary carbohydrates and dexfenfluramine during a low-energy diet in obese women.Am J Clin Nutr. 1994; 60: 488-493
- A double-blind trial of mazindol using a very low calorie formula diet.Int J Obes. 1977; 1: 271-278
- Prolonged used of a very low caloric diet (Cambridge diet) in massively obese patients attending an obesity clinic.Int J Obes. 1989; 13: 91-93
- Body weight evolution during dexfenfluramine treatment after initial weight control.Int J Obes. 1992; 16: S25-S29
- Clinical and basic aspects of an anorexiant, mazindol, as an antiobesity agent in Japan.Am J Clin Nutr. 1992; 55: 199S-202S
- Sibutramine: a novel anti-obesity drug. A review of the pharmacological evidence to differentiate it from d-amphetamine and d-fenfluramine.Int J Obes. 1998; 22: S18-S28
- Sibutramine.Int J Obes. 1997; 21: S25-S29
- Sibutramine—a review of clinical efficacy.Int J Obes. 1997; 21: S30-S36
- A comparison of sibutramine and dexfenfluramine in the treatment of obesity.Obes Res. 1998; 6: 285-291
Guy W. CGI Global Impression ECDEU Assessment Manual for Psychopharmacology. DHEW Publication No.76388, 1976;218–228.
Recommandations pour le diagnostic, la prévention et le traitement de l’obésité. AFERO, ALFEDIAM, SNDLF. Diabetes Metab. 1998;24(suppl 2):1–48.
- McGraw Hill, New York1971: 261-308 Statistical Principles in Experimental Design. 2nd ed.
- The application of the principle of intention-to-treat to the analysis of clinical trials.Drug Informat J. 1991; 25: 411-424
Jones SP, Smith IG, Kelly F, et al. Long term weight loss with sibutramine. Int J Obes. 1995;19:41. Abstract 071.
- Long-term weight loss.Am J Clin Nutr. 1994; 60: 647-657
- Obesity.Clin Endocrinol Metab. 1976; 5: 313-335
- High triglyceride, low HDL-cholesterol and risk of coronary heart disease.Ugeskr Laeger. 1996; 158: 6896-6901
- Hyperuricaemia as a risk factor of coronary heart disease.Am J Epidemiol. 1985; 121: 11-18
- Relation of serum uric acid to mortality and ischaemic heart disease. The NHANES I epidemiologic follow-up study.Am J Epidemiol. 1995; 141: 637-644
- A single-dose, placebo-controlled, comparative evaluation of the cardiovascular effects of sibutramine and amitriptyline in normal volunteers.Int J Pharm Med. 1997; 11: 65-70