Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Observing patients after antibiotics are discontinued.NEJM. 1995; 333 ([Letter]): 1083-1084
- Discharge planning for children with perforated appendicitis.J Pediatr Surg. 1986; 67: 592-595
- Recrudescence and relapse in bacterial meningitis of childhood.Pediatrics. 1981; 67: 188-195
- The clinical utility of a day of hospital observation after switching from intravenous to oral antibiotic therapy in the treatment of pyelonephritis.J Fam Prac. 1994; 39: 337-339
- The clinical benefit on in-hospital observation in low-risk pneumonia patients after conversion from parenteral to oral antimicrobial therapy.Chest. 1998; 113: 142-146