Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Observing patients after antibiotics are discontinued.NEJM. 1995; 333 ([Letter]): 1082-1083
- The clinical utility of a day of hospital observation after switching from intravenous to oral antibiotic therapy in the treatment of pyelonephritis.J Fam Pract. 1994; 39: 337-339
- Quality screening procedures. Island Peer Review Organization, Rego Park, NY1990
- Cephalosporin, carbapenem, and monobactam antibiotics.Mayo Clin Proc. 1987; 62: 821-834
- Vancomycin.Mayo Clin Proc. 1991; 66: 1165-1170
- New antimicrobial agents.Emerg Med Rep. 1993; 14: 219-226
- Tetracyclines, chloramphenicol, erythromycin, clindamycin, and metronidazole.Mayo Clin Proc. 1991; 66: 1270-1280
- Harrison’s Principles of Internal Medicine. 13th ed. McGraw-Hill, New York1994
- Cecil’s Textbook of Medicine. 18th ed. WB Saunders Company, Philadelphia, PA1992
- Practice of Infectious Diseases. 5th ed. Churchill Livingstone, New York1995
- Infectious Diseases. WB Saunders Company, Philadelphia, PA1992
International Classification of Diseases, Ninth Revision, Clinical Modification. Washington, DC: Public Health Service, US Dept of Health and Human Services, 1988.
- Variations in antimicrobial use and cost in more than 2,000 patients with community-acquired pneumonia.Am J Med. 1998; 104: 17-27
- The hospital discharge decision for patients with community-acquired pneumonia.Arch Intern Med. 1997; 157: 47-56
- Incidence of adverse drug events and potential adverse drug events.JAMA. 1995; 274: 29-34
- Incidence of adverse events and negligence in hospitalized patients.NEJM. 1991; 324: 370-376
- Detailed Diagnoses and Procedures, National Hospital Discharge Survey, 1990.Vital Health Stat Series 13. 1992; 113: 1-225