Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Alteplase versus heparin in acute pulmonary embolism.Lancet. 1993; 341: 507-511
- Hemodynamic and ventricular responses to pulmonary embolism.Prog Cardiovasc Dis. 1974; 17: 175-190
- PAIMS 2.J Am Coll Cardiol. 1992; 20: 520-526
- Effects of intravenous urokinase versus alteplase on total pulmonary resistance in acute massive pulmonary embolism.J Am Coll Cardiol. 1992; 19: 239-245
- Hemodynamic effects of bolus vs 2h infusion of alteplase in acute massive pulmonary embolism.Chest. 1994; 106: 712-717
- Hemorrhagic complications of thrombolytic therapy in the treatment of myocardial infarction and venous thromboembolism.Chest. 1995; 108: 291S-301S
- A bleeding risk index for estimating the probability of major bleeding in hospitalized patients starting anticoagulant therapy.Am J Med. 1990; 89: 569-578
- Intracranial hemorrhage in association with thrombolytic therapy.J Am Coll Cardiol. 1992; 19: 289-294
- Stroke after thrombolysis.Circulation. 1995; 92: 2811-2818
- Individual risk assessment for intracranial haemorrhage during thrombolytic therapy.Lancet. 1993; 342: 1523-1528
- Thrombolytic therapy for pulmonary embolism. Frequency of intracranial hemorrhage and associated risk factors.Chest. 1997; 111: 1241-1245
- Risks for major bleeding from thrombolytic therapy in patients with acute pulmonary embolism.Ann Intern Med. 1994; 121: 313-317
- Increasing age is a major risk factor for hemorrhagic complications after pulmonary embolism thrombolysis.Am Heart J. 1997; 134: 69-72
- Thrombolysis in acute pulmonary embolism.in: Julian D.G Kubler W Norris R.M Swan H.J Collen D Verstraete M Thrombolysis in Cardiovascular Disease. Marcel Dekker, New York1989: 337-360
- Comparison of streptokinase and heparin in treatment of isolated acute massive pulmonary embolism.Br Med J. 1971; 2: 681-684
- Comparison of perfusion lung scanning and angiography in the estimation of vascular obstruction in acute pulmonary embolism.Eur J Nucl Med. 1990; 17: 315-319
- The bleeding severity index.J Clin Epidemiol. 1989; 42: 711-718
The Urokinase Pulmonary Embolism Trial. A National Cooperative Study. Circulation 1973;47:1–108S.
- A randomized trial of a single bolus dosage regimen of recombinant tissue plasminogen activator in patients with acute pulmonary embolism.Chest. 1990; 98: 1473-1479
- Reduced dose bolus alteplase vs. conventional alteplase infusion for pulmonary embolism thrombolysis. An international multicentre randomized study.Chest. 1994; 106: 718-724
- Logistic regression analysis.in: SPSS-X Advanced Statistics Student Guide. SPSS, Chicago1990: 119-146
- A coefficient of agreement for nominal scales.Educ Psych Meas. 1960; 20: 37-46
- An international randomized trial comparing four thrombolytic strategies for acute myocardial infarction.NEJM. 1993; 329: 673-682
Gruppo Italiano per lo studio della Sofravvivenza nell’Infarto Miocardico GISSI-2. A factorial randomized trial of anistreplase versus streptokinase and heparin versus no heparin among 12,490 patients with acute myocardial infarction. Lancet 1990;336:65–81.
ISIS 3: a randomised comparison of streptokinase vs tissue plasminogen activator vs anistreplase and of aspirin plus heparin vs aspirin alone among 41 299 cases of suspected acute myocardial infarction. Lancet 1992;339:753–770.
- Aspirin, heparin, and fibrinolytic therapy in suspected acute myocardial infarction.NEJM. 1997; 336: 847-860
- Randomised controlled trial of recombinant tissue plasminogen activator versus urokinase in the treatment of acute pulmonary embolism.Lancet. 1988; ii: 293-298
- Recombinant tissue-type plasminogen activator versus a novel dosing regimen of urokinase in acute pulmonary embolism.J Am Coll Cardiol. 1992; 20: 24-30
- Diagnosis of pulmonary embolism by a decision analysis-based strategy including clinical probability, D-Dimer levels, and ultrasonography.Arch Intern Med. 1996; 156: 531-536
- The UKEP study.Eur Heart J. 1987; 8: 2-10
- Intravenous and intrapulmonary recombinant tissue-type plasminogen activator in the treatment of acute massive pulmonary embolism.Circulation. 1988; 77: 353-360