Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Use of the initial electrocardiogram to predict in-hospital complications of acute myocardial infarction.NEJM. 1985; 312: 1137-1141
- Comparison of the Medical Outcomes Study Short-form 36-item health survey in black patients and white patients with acute chest pain.Med Care. 1995; 33: 145-160
- diabetes and cardiovascular disease.JAMA. 1979; 241: 2035-2038
- Prognosis in diabetics with chest pain or other symptoms suggestive of acute myocardial infarction.Cardiology. 1992; 80: 237-245
- Does a history of diabetes adversely affect the outcome in hypertensive patients with acute chest pain?.Coron Artery Dis. 1995; 6: 49-56
- Influence of pseudodiagnostic information on the evaluation of ischemic heart disease.Ann Emerg Med. 1995; 25: 451-457
- Van Nostrand Reinhold, New York1982: 320-376 Epidemiologic Research Principles and Quantitative Methods.
- WB Saunders, Philadelphia1980: 75-130 Clinical Decision Analysis.
- Estimation of the probability of an event as a function of several variables.Biometrika. 1967; 54: 167-169
- Do patients’ coronary risk factor reports predict acute cardiac ischemia in the emergency department? A multicenter study.J Clin Epidemiol. 1992; 45: 621-626
- Ruling out acute myocardial infarction. A prospective multicenter validation of a 12-hour strategy for patients at low risk.NEJM. 1991; 324: 1239-1246
- A computer protocol to predict myocardial infarction in emergency patients with chest pain.NEJM. 1988; 318: 797-803
- “Pseudodiagnosticity” in an idealized medical problem-solving environment.J Med Educ. 1982; 57: 100-104
- Use of competing-hypothesis heuristic to reduce “pseudodiagnosticity.” J Med Educ. 1988; 63: 548-554
- Development and in vitro characterization of a new immunoassay of cardiac troponin T.Clin Chem. 1992; 38: 386-393
- Cardiac-specific troponin I level to predict the risk of mortality in patients with acute coronary syndromes.NEJM. 1996; 335: 1242-1249
Selker HP, Zalensky RJ, Antman EM, et al. An evaluation of technologies for identifying acute cardiac ischemia in the emergency department: a report from the National Heart Attack Program Working Group. Ann Emerg Med 1997;29:1165–1125.
- Test of the acute cardiac ischemia time-insensitive predictive instrument (ACI-TIPI) for prehospital use.Ann Emerg Med. 1996; 27: 193-198
Farkouh ME, Smars PA, Reeder GS, Evans RW, Zinsmeister AR, Meloy TD. The effectiveness of a chest pain observation unit in emergency triage of patients at intermediate risk for coronary events: the CHEER trial. J Am Coll Cardiol 1997;29:211A. Abstract.