Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Gut somatostatin.in: Walsh J.H. Comprehensive Endocrinology. Gut Peptides. Raven Press, New York1994: 123-146
- Evaluation of a somatostatin analog in the treatment of lymphoproliferative disorders.J Clin Oncol. 1995; 13: 2012-2015
- Regression of primary low-grade B-cell gastric lymphoma of mucosa-associated lymphoid tissue after eradication of Helicobacter pylori.Lancet. 1993; 342: 575-577
- Differential effects of vasoactive intestinal peptide, substance P and somatostatin on immunoglobulin synthesis and proliferation by lymphocytes from Peyer’s patches, mesenteric lymph nodes, and spleen.J Immunol. 1986; 136: 152-156
- Preferential location of somatostatin receptors in germinal centers of human gut lymphoid tissue.Gastroenterology. 1992; 103: 1207-1214
- Gene rearrangements, Helicobacter pylori, and gastric MALT lymphoma.Lancet. 1994; 343: 1636
- The response of cells from low-grade B-cell gastric lymphomas of mucosa-associated lymphoid tissue to Helicobacter pylori.Lancet. 1993; 342: 571-574
- Helicobacter pylori infection induces a decrease in immunoreactive-somatostatin concentration of human stomach.Dig Dis Sci. 1992; 37: 409-416