Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- An outbreak of encephalomyelitis in the Royal Free Hospital Group. London, in 1955.BMJ. 1957; : 895-904
- Epidemic neuromyasthenia.N Engl J Med. 1957; 257: 345-355
- Stress and well-being in nurses.Int J Nurs Stud. 1991; 28: 125-130
- Immunological consequences of acute and chronic stressors.Br J Med Psychol. 1988; 61: 77-85
- Crown Publishers, New York1996: 196-216 Osler’s Web Inside the Labyrinth of the Chronic Fatigue Synrome Epidemic.
- Epidemic neuromyasthenia-clinical syndrome?.N Engl J Med. 1959; 260: 757-764
- Prevalence of chronic fatigue syndrome-related symptoms among nurses.Eval Health Prof. 1993; 16: 385-399
- The chronic fatigue syndrome.Ann Intern Med. 1994; 121: 953-959
Robins LN, Helzer J, Cottler L, Goldring E. National Institute of Mental Health Diagnositic Interview Schedule, Version 3 Revised (DIS-III-R). St. Louis, MO: Department of Psychiatry, Washington University School of Medicine, (1989).
- A screening instrument for chronic fatigue syndrome.J Chron Fatigue Syndrome. 1997; 3: 39-59
- Estimating rates of chronic fatigue syndrome from a community based sample.Am J Community Psychol. 1995; 23: 557-568
- Politics, science, and the emergence of a new disease.Am Psychol. 1997; 52: 973-983
- Sleepiness and shift work.Sleep. 1985; 5: S95-S106
- An evaluation of the effects of shift rotation on nurses’ stress, coping and strain.Int J Nurs Stud. 1986; 23: 139-146
☆This work was supported by grant number 36295 from NIAID.