Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Quinine-induced disseminated intravascular coagulation.Lancet. 1990; 336: 1535-1537
- Recurrent pancytopenia, coagulopathy, and renal failure associated with multiple quinine-dependent antibodies.Ann Intern Med. 1993; 119: 215-217
- Quinine-induced immune thrombocytopenia with hemolytic uremic syndrome.Am J Hematol. 1994; 47: 283-289
- Characterization of multiple quinine-dependent antibodies in a patient with episodic hemolytic uremic syndrome and immune agranuocytosis.Blood. 1992; 80: 241-248
- Quinine sensitivity.Ann Intern Med. 1993; 119: 243-244
- Drug products for the treatment and/or prevention of nocturnal leg cramps for over-the-counter human use.Federal Register. 1994; 59: 43234-43252