Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Autoimmune thyroid disease.Endocrine Rev. 1984; 5: 309-355
Sacks FM, Obarzanek E, Windhauser MM, et al, for the DASH Investigators. Rationale and design of the Dietary Approaches to Stop Hypertension trial (DASH). A multi-center controlled-feeding study of dietary patterns to lower blood pressure. Ann Epidemiol.1995;5:108–118.
Appel LJ, Moore TJ, Obarzanek E, et al, for the DASH Collaborative Research Group. A clinical trial of the effects of dietary patterns on blood pressure. NEJM.1997;336:1117–1123.
☆Supported by Grants HL50981, HL54906, and HL02642 from the National Heart, Blood and Lung Institute, RR00722 from the National Center for Research Resources of the National Institutes of Health, and American Heart Association—Maryland Affiliate Research Fellowship Award.
User licenseCreative Commons Attribution – NonCommercial – NoDerivs (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0) |
For non-commercial purposes:
- Read, print & download
- Redistribute or republish the final article
- Text & data mine
- Translate the article (private use only, not for distribution)
- Reuse portions or extracts from the article in other works
- Sell or re-use for commercial purposes
- Distribute translations or adaptations of the article
Elsevier's open access license policy