Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Caudill MA, Holman GH, Turk D. Effective ways to manage chronic pain. Patient Care 1996:154–172.
- Approach to the management of nonmalignant pain.Am J Med. 1996; 101: 54S-63S
- Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs.J Clin Pharmacol. 1991; 31: 588-598
- Using NSAIDs safely in the elderly.Hosp Med. 1995; May: 1-9
- NSAID-associated gastrointestinal damage and the elderly.Practical Gastroenterology. 1993; 17: 13-29
- Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs.Ann Intern Med. 1988; 109: 353-354
- Initiation of antihypertensive treatment during nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug therapy.JAMA. 1994; 272: 781-786
- Analgesics and the kidney.Am J Kidney Dis. 1996; 27: 162-165
- Gastrointestinal disease associated with nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs.Am J Med. 1991; 91: 209-212
- Variability in the risk of major gastrointestinal complications from nonaspirin nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs.Gastroenterology. 1993; 105: 1078-1088
- Gastrointestinal damage associated with the use of nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs.N Engl J Med. 1992; 327: 749-754
- Controversies in the detection and management of nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug-induced side effects of the upper gastrointestinal tract.Arthritis Rheum. 1989; 32: 926-932
- Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug use and increased risk for peptic ulcer disease in elderly persons.Ann Intern Med. 1991; 114: 257-263
- Major upper gastrointestinal tract bleeding. Relation to the use of aspirin and other non-narcotic analgesics.Arch Intern Med. 1988; 148: 281-285
- Cardiovascular effects of NSAIDs.J Musculoskel Med. 1994; 11: 22-34
- Hepatotoxicity following the use of antipyretic analgesics.Am J Med. 1983; 75: 85-93
- A meta-analysis of the effects of nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs on blood pressure.Arch Intern Med. 1993; 153: 477-484
- Do nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs affect blood pressure?.Ann Intern Med. 1994; 121: 289-300
- NSAIDs.in: Wyngaarden J.B Smith L.H Bennett J.C Cecil Textbook of Medicine. 19th ed. WB Saunders, Philadelphia1995: 114-118
- Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug-induced gastrointestinal injury.Am J Med. 1996; 101: 25S-32S
- Guidelines for the medical management of osteoarthritis.Arthritis Rheum. 1995; 38: 1535-1546
- Acetaminophen.Ann Intern Med. 1977; 87: 202-209
- Adverse reactions to over-the-counter analgesics taken for therapeutic purposes.JAMA. 1994; 272: 1866-1867
- Pharmacokinetics, efficacy, and safety of analgesia with a focus on tramadol HCI.Am J Med. 1996; 101: 47S-53S
Dalgin P. Comparison of tramadol and ibuprofen for the chronic pain of osteoarthritis. (Abstr.) Presented at American College of Rheumatology, Washington, DC; November 8-12, 1997.
- The role of tramadol in the management of musculoskeletal pain.Today’s Ther Trends. 1995; 13: 177-186
- Alternative dosing for tramadol aids effectiveness.Formulary. 1995; 30: 542-543
- Concerns with chronic analgesic therapy in elderly patients.Am J Med. 1996; 101: 19S-24S
Tollison JW. Special considerations in pharmacologic pain management. Handbook of Pain Management. 2nd ed. Baltimore: Williams and Wilkins 1994:215–223.
- Polymedication and medication compliance in patients with chronic nonmalignant pain.Pain. 1993; 52: 331-339