Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The Mentally Disabled and the Law. 3rd ed. American Bar Foundation, Chicago1986
- Working families and eldercare.Social Work. 1990; 5: 385-480
- Task Force Report 23. APA, Washington, DC1986
- Evaluation and care of elderly patients with dementia.J Gen Intern Med. 1986; 1: 116-126
- Guidelines for legal and financial counseling of Alzheimer’s disease patients and their families.Am J Psychiatry. 1988; 145: 1495-1500
- Tests of competency to consent to treatment.Am J Psychiatry. 1977; 134: 279-284
- Clinical issues in the assessment of competency.Am J Psychiatry. 1981; 138: 1462-1467
- Legal issues in psychiatric treatment.Psychiatr Med. 1985; 2: 245-261
Kaimowitz v Michigan Department of Mental Health, Div No 73-91434-AW (Wayne County, Mich (Cir 1973), abstracted in 13 Criminal Law Rep 2452, reprinted in Law, Psychiatry and the Mental Health System. New York: Little, Brown, 1974.
- Health Care Law. Matthew Bender, New York1986
- Mills M.F. Daniels M.L. Stoudemire A. Fogel B.F. Medical-legal issues, in Principles of Medical Psychiatry. Grune & Stratton, Orlando1987
- Competency to consent to or refuse treatment.in: Grinspoon L. Psychiatry 1982 The American Psychiatric Association Annual Review. American Psychiatric Press, Washington, DC1982: 350-360
Coleman J. Working with the cognitively impaired elderly. American Society on Aging Regional Seminar. 1991.
Medicare Catastrophic Coverage Act (1988). Public Law 100-360, 303(a). 42 U.S.C. 1396a.
Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act of 1993 (OBRA 93), Public Law 103-66, August 10, 1993.
Cruzan v Mouton. No. CV384-9P, (Jasper County, Miss Cir 1989).
Cruzan v Director, Missouri Department of Health. No. 88-1503 (58 LW 4916 1990).
Kaiser Family Foundation. Primer on the Federal Budget. Menlo Park, Calif: Kaiser Family Foundation, May 1995 (No. 1057).
1997 Annual Report of the Board of Trustees of the Federal Old-Age and Survivors Insurance and Disability Insurance Trust Fund. Washington, DC: Social Security Administration, 1997.