Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Toxonomy of pain.Pain. 1975; 1: 81-84
- Behavioral methods for chronic pain and illness. CV Mosby, St. Louis1976
- The accident process. III. Disability: acceptable and unacceptable.JAMA. 1966; 197: 85-89
- Pain patients: traits and treatment. Academic Press Inc, New York1974
- 1981: 12-32 Treatment of chronic pain: Center for Pain Studies, Rehabilitation Institute of Chicago. National Institute of Drug Abuse.
- The management of pain. Lea & Febiger, Philadelphia1953
- Treating chronic pain by contingency management.in: Advances in neurology. vol 4. Raven Press, New York1974: 583-589