Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Cefmenoxime (SCE-1365), a new cephalosporin: in vitro activity comparison with other antimicrobial agents, beta lactamase stability, and disk diffusion testing with tentative interpretative criteria.Antimicrob Agents Chemother. 1981; 20: 747-759
- In vitro activity and,8-lactamase stability of cefmenoxime.Antimicrob Agents Chemother. 1982; 22: 316-322
- β-lactamase stability and antibacterial activity of cefmenoxime (SCE-1365), a novel cephalosporin.Antimicrob Agents Chemother. 1981; 20: 171-175
- The in-vivo antibacterial activity of ceftazidime (Gr 20263): A comparison with other new 13-lactam antibiotics and gentamicin.J Antimicrob Chemother. 1981; 8: 247-255
- Comparative in vitro activities of cefmenoxime (SCE-1365) and newer cephalosporin derivatives of clinical utility.Antimicrob Agents Chemother. 1982; 21: 999-1002
- Comparative in vitro activity of cefmenoxime, cefotaxime, cefuroxime, cefoxitin, and penicillin against Neisseria gonorrhoeae.Antimicrob Agents Chemother. 1981; 20: 681-682
- Antimicrobial activity of cefmenoxime (SCE-1365).Antimicrob Agents Chemother. 1981; 19: 454-460
- Cefmenoxime (SCE-1365), a novel broad-spectrum cephalosporin: in vitro and in vivo antibacterial activities.Antimicrob Agents Chemother. 1981; 19: 56-65
- Evaluation of cefmenoxime (SCE-1365) in complicated urinary tract infection.Chemotherapy. 1981; 29: 871-876
- Clinical experience of cefmenoxime (SCE-1365) in chronic complicated urinary tract infection.Chemotherapy. 1981; 29: 886-887
- Interaction between moxalactam and alcohol.Lancet. 1980; 2: 1422
- Antabuse effect with cephalosporins.Lancet. 1980; 2: 540
- Clinical and microbiological evaluation of cefmenoxime (abstr).ICAAC. 1982; : 85
- Cephalothin-induced granulocytopenia.Ann Intern Med. 1975; 83: 671-672
- Cephalothin induced neutropenia during the treatment of bacterial endocarditis.Scot Med J. 1978; 23: 135-139
- Leukopenia due to penicillin and cephalosporin homologues.Arch Intern Med. 1979; 139: 827-828
- Reversible acute leukopenia and cefoxitin.Ann Intern Med. 1980; 92: 874-875
- Nonrecurrence of cephalothin-associated granulocytopenia and thrombocytopenia.J Infect bis. 1982; 145: 281
This work was supported in part by a grant from Abbott Laboratories, North Chicago, Illinois.