Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The inhibitory quotient: a method for interpreting minimum inhibitory concentration data.J Am Med Assoc. 1981; 246: 575-578
- Pharmacokinetic and microbiologic evaluation of antibiotic dosage regimens.Clin Pharmacol. 1982; 1: 66-75
- Integration of selected pharmacologic and microbiologic properties of three new beta-lactam antibiotics: a hypothesis for rational comparison.Rev Infect Dis. 1984; 6: 357-363
- Principles of antibiotic tissue penetration and guidelines for pharmacokinetic analysis.Med Clin North AM. 1982; 66: 39-49
- Cefmenoxime in the treatment of nosocomial pneumonias in critical care patients.J Antimicrob Chemother. 1984; 14: 81-91
Schentag JJ, Swanson DJ, Smith IL: Dual individualization: antibiotic dosage calculation from the integration of in vitro pharmacodynamics and in vivo pharmacokinetics. J Antimicrob Chemother (in press).
Schentag JJ, Swanson DJ, DeAngelis C, Reitberg DP, Cumbo TJ, Smith IL: Cefmenoxime concentration/effect relationships derived from treatment of nosocomial pneumonia: determinants of bacterial eradication. Clin Pharmacol Ther (in press).
- Dilution susceptibility test: agar and macro-broth dilution procedures.in: Lennette EH Balows A Hausler WJ Truant JP Manual of clinical microbiology. 3rd ed. ASM Publications, Washington DC1980: 453-458
- Liquid chromatographic assay of cefmenoxime in serum and urine.Clin Chem. 1983; 29: 1415-1418
- Drugs and the pharmaceutical sciences.in: Swarbrick J Pharmacokinetics. vol. 15. Marcel Dekker, New York1982: 445-449
- Methodologic issues in hospital epidemiology.Ill. Investigating the modifying effects of time and severity of underlying illness on estimates of cost of nosocomial infection. Rev Infect Dis. 1984; 6: 285-300