Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Cefmenoxime (SCE-1365), a new cephalosporin: in vitro activity, comparison with other antimicrobial agents, beta-lactamase stability and disk diffusion testing with tentative interpretive criteria.Antimicrob Agents Chemother. 1981; 10: 747-759
- Antimicrobial activity of cefmenoxime compared with those of other cephalosporins.Antimicrob Agents Chemother. 1983; 23: 774-777
- Cefmenoxime (SCE-1365), a novel broad-spectrum cephalosporin: in vitro and in vivo antibacterial activities.Antimicrob Agents Chemother. 1981; 19: 56-65
- National Committee for Laboratory Standards. Proposed reference dilution procedure for antimicrobic susceptibility testing for anaerobic bacteria.in: Provisional Standard, PSM 11., villa nova. National Committee for Clinical Laboratory Standards, Pennsylvania1979
- Comparative studies of defoxitin and cephalothin: an overview.Rev Infect Dis. 1979; 1: 144-150
- In vitro-activity and pharmacokinetics in patients of cefamandole, a ew cephalosporinantibiotic.Antimicrob Agents Chemother. 1975; 8: 679-683
- Clinical and pharmacokinetics studies on cefuroxime.J Antimicrob Chemother. 1977; 3: 355-362