Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Medicine
- Serum tumor markers in testicular germ cell tumors.in: Lerner S.P. Shah & S. UpToDate. Available from. 2022https://www.uptodate.com/contents/serum-tumor-markers-in-testicular-germ-cell-tumors?search=plap&source=search_result&selectedTitle=4∼7&usage_type=default&display_rank=4(Accessed Feb 3, 2023)
- Pattern of placental alkaline phosphatase (PLAP) expression in human tumors: a tissue microarray study on 12,381 tumors.J Pathol Clin Res. 2021; 7: 577-589https://doi.org/10.1002/cjp2.237
- Poorly differentiated cancer from an unknown primary site.in: Canelos G.P. Shah & S. UpToDate. 2023 (Available from:)https://www.uptodate.com/contents/poorly-differentiated-cancer-from-an-unknown-primary-site?search=extragonadal%20gct&source=search_result&selectedTitle=2∼41&usage_type=default&display_rank=2#H1568145737(Accessed Feb 3, 2023)
- Extragonadal germ cell tumors.Ann Oncol. 2002; 13: 265-272https://doi.org/10.1093/annonc/mdf669
- Postchemotherapy residual masses in germ cell tumor patients: our experience.Ann Oncol. 2006; 17: vii132-vii136https://doi.org/10.1093/annonc/mdl966
- Treatment of disseminated germ-cell tumors with cisplatin, bleomycin, and either vinblastine or etoposide.N Engl J Med. 1987; 316: 1435-1440https://doi.org/10.1056/NEJM198706043162302
- Cisplatin, etoposide and either bleomycin or ifosfamide in the treatment of disseminated germ cell tumors: final analysis of an intergroup trial.Cancer. 2003; 97: 1869-1875https://doi.org/10.1002/cncr.11271
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
Conflicts of interest
NP searched the literature and wrote the first draft. All authors reviewed and edited the first draft and are responsible for the integrity of the data and the accuracy of the manuscript. All authors approved the final version. Written consent for publication was obtained from the patient.