To the Editor:
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Medicine
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Plasma Exchange Therapy in Postural Tachycardia Syndrome: A Novel Long-Term Approach?.The American Journal of Medicine. 2020; 133: e157-e159
- A pediatric case of severe pandysautonomia responsive to plasmapheresis.Journal of Child Neurology. 2013; 28: 1716
- Inflammatory Biomarkers in Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome with Elevated G-Protein-Coupled Receptor Autoantibodies.Journal of Clinical Medicine. 2021; 10: 623
- Functional autoantibodies against G-protein coupled receptors in patients with persistent post-COVID-19 symptoms.Journal of Translational Autoimmunity. 2021; 100100
Accepted: January 24, 2023
Received: December 4, 2022
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
© 2023 Published by Elsevier Inc.