Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Angioedema for the epiglottis associated with enalapril.Laryngoscope. 2000 Dec; 110: 2147-2148
- Anaphylaxis in a child playing in tall grass.Allergy. 2003 Sep; 58: 955-956
- Drug-induced pulmonary disease.Med J Aust. 1992 Jun 1; 156: 802-805
- Drug-induced chronic cough and the possible mechanism of action.Ann Palliat Med. 2020 Sep; 9: 3562-3570
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
Conflict of Interest: None
Verification: All authors had access to the data and roles in writing the manuscript.