Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Lancet. 2005; 366: 665-675
- The diagnosis and evaluation of dilated cardiomyopathy.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2016; 67: 2996-3010
- Pheochromocytoma is characterized by catecholamine-mediated myocarditis, focal and diffuse myocardial fibrosis, and myocardial dysfunction.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2016; 67: 2364-2374