Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Shifts in the proportion of distant stage early-onset colorectal adenocarcinoma in the United States.Cancer Epidemiol Biomarkers Prev. 2022; 31: 334-341
- Increasing incidence of colorectal cancer in young adults in Europe over the last 25 years.Gut. 2019; 68: 1820-1826
- The usefulness of lactate dehydrogenase measurements in current oncology practice.Cell Mol Biol Lett. 2020; 25: 35
- Persistent elevation of plasma vitamin B12 is strongly associated with solid cancer.Sci Rep. 2021; 11: 13361
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
Funding: Not applicable.
Conflicts of Interest: None identified.
Authorship: The paper was written by AS; ID and LU participated in equal parts.