Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- COVID-19 Telemedicine and Vaccination at an Urban Safety Net HIV Medicine Clinic.J Nurse Pract. 2022 Jul 12; 18 (Epub ahead of print. PMID: 35844811; PMCID: PMC9274297): 837-840https://doi.org/10.1016/j.nurpra.2022.06.005
- Rapid Implementation of a Telemedicine Program in a Ryan White-Funded HIV Clinic During a Global Pandemic.J Acquir Immune Defic Syndr. 2022 Jan 1; 89 (PMID: 34878440): e2-e4https://doi.org/10.1097/QAI.0000000000002815
- Pivoting to Video Telehealth for Delivery of HIV Care During COVID-19: A Brief Report.Telemed Rep. 2021 Aug 6; 2 (PMID: 34841420; PMCID: PMC8621621): 205-210https://doi.org/10.1089/tmr.2021.0010
- The older HIV-positive adult: a critical review of the medical literature.Am J Med. 2008 Dec; 121 (PMID: 19028193): 1032-1037https://doi.org/10.1016/j.amjmed.2008.08.009
Arizona Department of Health Services. 2020 data for the state of Arizona. https://www.azdhs.gov/documents/preparedness/epidemiology-disease-control/disease-integrated-services/hiv-epidemiology/reports/2021/annual-report.pdf?v=20220215; accessed 10/4/2022
- HIV Infection-Associated Frailty: The Solution for Now Is Antiretroviral Drugs: A Perspective.J Int Assoc Provid AIDS Care. 2019; 18 (Jan-DecPMID: 30803299; PMCID: PMC6748472)2325958219831045https://doi.org/10.1177/2325958219831045
- Telemedicine and visit completion among people with HIV during the coronavirus disease 2019 pandemic compared with prepandemic.AIDS. 2022 Mar 1; 36 (PMID: 34711737; PMCID: PMC8795480): 355-362https://doi.org/10.1097/QAD.0000000000003119
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
All Authors had a role in writing the manuscript and had access to all the data.
Competing Interests Statement: No author has a competing interest with this manuscript.
Funding Source: None