Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Nephrotic syndrome caused by exposures to skin-lightening cosmetic products containing inorganic mercury.Clin Toxicol (Phila). 2020; 58: 9-15
- Mercury toxicity presenting as chronic fatigue, memory impairment and depression: diagnosis, treatment, susceptibility, and outcomes in a New Zealand general practice setting (1994-2006).Neuro Endocrinol Lett. 2006; 27: 415-423
- Spectrometric analysis of mercury content in 549 skin-lightening products: is mercury toxicity a hidden global health hazard?.J Am Acad Dermatol. 2014; 70 (e283): 281-287
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
All authors had access to the data and a role in writing the manuscript.