Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Growth mindset in competency-based medical education.Med Teach. 2021; 43: 751-757
- Resident perceptions of assessment and feedback in competency-based medical education: a focus group study of one internal medicine residency program.Acad Med. 2020; 95: 1712-1717
- Feedback and coaching.Eur J Pediatr. 2022; 181: 441-446
- Core clerkship grading: the illusion of objectivity.Acad Med. 2019; 94: 469-472
- Resident impression management within feedback conversations: a qualitative study.Med Educ. 2021; 55: 266-274
- Mindset: Changing The Way You Think to Fulfil Your Potential.Little, Brown, London2017
- National survey of wellness programs in U.S. and Canadian medical schools.Acad Med. 2021; 96: 728-735
- From grading to assessment for learning: a qualitative study of student perceptions surrounding elimination of core clerkship grades and enhanced formative feedback.Teach Learn Med. 2021; 33: 314-325
- Association between internal medicine residency applicant characteristics and performance on ACGME milestones during intern year.J Grad Med Educ. 2021; 13: 213-222
- Milestones 2.0 – a growth mindset for internal medicine residency programs.Am J Med. 2020; 133: 1492-1499
- “It's Just Not the Culture": a qualitative study exploring residents' perceptions of the impact of institutional culture on feedback.Teach Learn Med. 2017; 29: 153-161
- Evaluating the reliability and validity evidence of the RIME (Reporter-Interpreter-Manager-Educator) framework for summative assessments across clerkships.Acad Med. 2021; 96: 256-262
- Fostering the development of master adaptive learners: a conceptual model to guide skill acquisition in medical education.Acad Med. 2017; 92: 70-75
- A retrospective analysis of medical student performance evaluations, 2014-2020: recommend with reservations.J Gen Intern Med. 2022; 37: 2217-2223
- Faculty development revisited: a systems-based view of stakeholder development to meet the demands of entrustable professional activity implementation.Acad Med. 2018; 93: 1472-1479
Coalition for Physician Accountability. Initial summary report and preliminary recommendations of the undergraduate medical education to graduate medical education review committee. [Position statement]. 2021. Available at:https://physicianaccountability.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/UGRC-Initial-Summary-Report-and-Preliminary-Recommendations-1.pdf. Accessed August 25, 2021.
- What do we know about coaching in medical education? A literature review.Med Educ. 2018; 52: 376-390
- Where philosophy meets culture: exploring how coaches conceptualise their roles.Med Educ. 2019; 53: 467-476
- Faculty development and the growth mindset.Med Educ. 2019; 53: 958-960
- Fostering a feedback mindset: a qualitative exploration of medical students' feedback experiences with longitudinal coaches.Acad Med. 2020; 95: 1057-1065
- Feedback can be less stressful: medical trainee perceptions of using the prepare to ADAPT (Ask-Discuss-Ask-Plan Together) framework.Cureus. 2018; 10: e3718
- R2C2 in action: testing an evidence-based model to facilitate feedback and coaching in residency.J Grad Med Educ. 2017; 9: 165-170
- Mindsets are contagious: the social contagion of implicit theories of intelligence among classmates.Br J Educ Psychol. 2020; 90: 349-363
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
Funding: The authors report none.
Conflicts of Interest: The authors have no financial conflict of interest to report.
Authorship: All authors had access to patient data and played a role in writing the manuscript.