Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Serotonin-release assay-negative heparin-induced thrombocytopenia.Am J Hematol. 2020; 95: 38-47https://doi.org/10.1002/ajh.25660
- A novel PF4-dependent platelet activation assay identifies patients likely to have heparin-induced thrombocytopenia/thrombosis.Chest. 2016; 150: 506-515https://doi.org/10.1016/j.chest.2016.02.641
- PF4/polyanion ELISA-negative antibodies to PF4 and non-PF4 targets can mediate platelet activation and cause heparin-induced thrombocytopenia (HIT).Res Pract Thromb Haemost. 2021; 5
Conflicts of Interest: None.
Authorship: All authors had access to the data and a role in writing this manuscript.