Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Strongyloidiasis: a neglected tropical disease.Infect Dis Clin North Am. 2019; 33: 135-151
- Strongyloides hyperinfection presenting as acute respiratory failure and Gram-negative sepsis.Yearb Pulmon Dis. 2007; 2007: 315
- Anemia, intractable vomiting, chronic diarrhea, and syndrome of inappropriate antidiuretic secretion: a diagnostic dilemma: disseminated strongyloidosis in a patient with newly diagnosed HTLV infection-case report and review of literature.Medicine (Baltimore). 2017; 96: e9229
- Strongyloides stercoralis infection presenting with severe malabsorption and arthritis in an immune competent host.Internet J Rheumatol. 2005; 2 (Available at:) (Accessed October 23, 2022)
- Diagnosis of Strongyloides stercoralis infection.Clin Infect Dis. 2001; 33: 1040-1047
- Clinical and imaging features of pulmonary strongyloidiasis.South Med J. 1996; 89: 10-19
- Strongyloides stercoralis.StatPearls. StatPearls Publishing, Treasure Island, Fla2022 (Available at:)Accessed October 23, 2022)
- Diagnostic accuracy of five serologic tests for Strongyloides stercoralis infection.PLoS Negl Trop Dis. 2014; 8: e2640
- Trends in dietary supplement use among US adults from 1999-2012.JAMA. 2016; 316: 1464-1474
- Dietary supplements: regulatory challenges and research resources.Nutrients. 2018; 10: 41
- Dietary supplements—for whom? The current state of knowledge about the health effects of selected supplement use.Int J Environ Res Public Health. 2021; 18: 8897
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
Conflicts of Interest: None.
Authorship: All authors had access to the data and a role in writing the manuscript. EYX: Conceptualization and writing–original draft, Writing–review & editing; RLP: Conceptualization and writing–original draft, Writing–review & editing; ZS: Conceptualization and writing–original draft, Writing–review & editing, Supervision.