Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Prognostic implications of door-to-balloon time and onset-to-door time on mortality in patients with ST-segment-elevation myocardial infarction treated with primary percutaneous coronary intervention.J Am Heart Assoc. 2019; 8e012188https://doi.org/10.1161/JAHA.119.012188
- Interferon inhibition for lupus with anifrolumab: critical appraisal of the evidence leading to FDA approval.ACR Open Rheumatol. 2022; 4: 486-491https://doi.org/10.1002/acr2.11414
- Electrocardiographic abnormalities in acute pancreatitis.Eur J Emerg Med. 1999; 6: 27-29
- Myocardial infarction mimicked by acute cholecystitis.Ann Intern Med. 1992; 116: 218-220https://doi.org/10.7326/0003-4819-116-3-218
- Gastrointestinal distention masquerading as ST-segment elevation myocardial infarction.JACC Case Rep. 2020; 2: 604-610https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jaccas.2020.02.016
- Gastric perforation mimicking ST-segment elevation myocardial infarction.BMJ Case Rep. 2021; 14e237470https://doi.org/10.1136/bcr-2020-237470
- Positional effects of gastric distention upon the mean electrical axis of the QRS complex of the electrocardiogram.Vasc Dis. 1965; 2: 161-167
- Methods of assessing vagus nerve activity and reflexes.Heart Fail Rev. 2011; 16: 109-127https://doi.org/10.1007/s10741-010-9174-6
Conflicts of Interest: None.
Authorship: All authors had access to the data and a role in writing this manuscript.