Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Autoantibodies to a 140-kd Polypeptide, CAM-140, in Japanese patients with clinically amyopathic dermatomyositis.Arthritis & Rheumatism. 2005; 52: 1571-1576
- The mucocutaneous and systemic phenotype of dermatomyositis patients with antibodies to MDA5 (CADM-140): a retrospective study.J Am Acad Dermatol. 2011; 65: 25-34
- Clinical differences between interstitial lung disease associated with clinically amyopathic dermatomyositis and classic dermatomyositis.Chest. 2009; 136: 1341-1347
- Multicenter Prospective Study of the Efficacy and Safety of Combined Immunosuppressive Therapy with High-Dose Glucocorticoid, Tacrolimus, and Cyclophosphamide in Interstitial Lung Diseases Accompanied by Anti-Melanoma Differentiation-Associated Gene 5-Positive Dermatomyositis.Arthritis Rheumatol. 2020; 72: 488-498
- Effects of intravenous immunoglobulin therapy in Japanese patients with polymyositis and dermatomyositis resistant to corticosteroids: a randomized double-blind placebo-controlled trial.Mod Rheumatol. 2012; 22: 382-393
- Pneumomediastinum in interstitial lung disease associated with dermatomyositis and polymyositis.Arthritis Rheum. 2009; 61: 108-118
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
There is no financial support or other benefits from commercial sources for the work reported on in the manuscript, or any other financial interests, which could create a potential conflict of interest or the appearance of a conflict of interest with regard to the work.