Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Autoantibodies to a 140-kd Polypeptide, CAM-140, in Japanese patients with clinically amyopathic dermatomyositis.Arthritis Rheum. 2005; 52: 1571-1576
- The mucocutaneous and systemic phenotype of dermatomyositis patients with antibodies to MDA5 (CADM-140): a retrospective study.J Am Acad Dermatol. 2011; 65: 25-34
- Clinical differences between interstitial lung disease associated with clinically amyopathic dermatomyositis and classic dermatomyositis.Chest. 2009; 136: 1341-1347
- Multicenter prospective study of the efficacy and safety of combined immunosuppressive therapy with high-dose glucocorticoid, tacrolimus, and cyclophosphamide in interstitial lung diseases accompanied by anti-melanoma differentiation-associated gene 5-positive dermatomyositis.Arthritis Rheumatol. 2020; 72: 488-498
- Effects of intravenous immunoglobulin therapy in Japanese patients with polymyositis and dermatomyositis resistant to corticosteroids: a randomized double-blind placebo-controlled trial.Mod Rheumatol. 2012; 22: 382-393
- Pneumomediastinum in interstitial lung disease associated with dermatomyositis and polymyositis.Arthritis Rheum. 2009; 61: 108-118
Conflicts of Interest: None.
Authorship: All authors had access to the data and a role in writing this manuscript.