Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- B vitamins in the nervous system: Current knowledge of the biochemical modes of action and synergies of thiamine, pyridoxine, and cobalamin.CNS Neurosci Ther. 2020; 26: 5-13
- Vitamin B6 deficiency as a cause of polyneuropathy in POEMS syndrome: rapid recovery with supplementation in two cases.Hematology. 2022; 27: 463-468
- Stasis dermatitis: pathophysiology, evaluation, and management.Am J Clin Dermatol. 2017; 18: 383-390
- Peripheral neuropathies and aging.Geriatr Psychol Neuropsychiatr Vieil. 2018; 16: 409-413
- Vitamin B6 deficiency and diseases in elderly people–a study in nursing homes.BMC Geriatr. 2013; 13: 13
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
Conflicts of Interest: None.
Authorship: All authors had access to the data and a role in writing this manuscript.