Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Fish tank exposure and cutaneous infections due to Mycobacterium marinum: tuberculin skin testing, treatment, and prevention.Clin Infect Dis. 2003; 37: 390-397
- Mycobacterium marinum infection simulating chromomycosis: a case report.Rev Inst Med Trop Sao Paulo. 2020; 62: e95
- Painful Nodules on the Arms.N Engl J Med. 2021; 384: e41
- Incubation period and sources of exposure for cutaneous Mycobacterium marinum infection: case report and review of the literature.Clin Infect Dis. 2000; 31: 439-443
- Twenty-eight cases of Mycobacterium marinum infection: retrospective case series and literature review.Infection. 2015; 43: 655-662
- An official ATS/IDSA statement: diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of nontuberculous mycobacterial diseases.Am J Respir Crit Care Med. 2007; 175: 367-416