Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Epidemiology and outcome of zygomycosis: a review of 929 reported cases.Clin Infect Dis. 2005; 41: 634-653
- Zygomycetes in human disease.Clin Microbiol Rev. 2000; 13: 236-301
- Outbreaks of Mucorales and the Species Involved.Mycopathologia. 2020; 185: 765-781
- Epidemiology and clinical manifestations of mucormycosis.Clin Infect Dis. 2012; 54: S23-S34
- Global Cutaneous Mucormycosis: A Systematic Review.J Fungi (Basel). 2022; 8
- Infections due to emerging and uncommon medically important fungal pathogens.Clin Microbiol Infect. 2004; 10: 48-66
- Challenges in the diagnosis and treatment of mucormycosis.Med Mycol. 2018; 56: 93-101
- Early clinical and laboratory diagnosis of invasive pulmonary, extrapulmonary, and disseminated mucormycosis (zygomycosis).Clin Infect Dis. 2012; 54: S55-S60
- Global guideline for the diagnosis and management of mucormycosis: an initiative of the European Confederation of Medical Mycology in cooperation with the Mycoses Study Group Education and Research Consortium.Lancet Infect Dis. 2019; 19: e405-ee21
- Combination treatment of liposomal amphotericin B and isavuconazole is synergistic in treating experimental mucormycosis.J Antimicrob Chemother. 2021; 76: 2636-2639