Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Cholesterol embolism: still an unrecognized entity with a high mortality rate.J Am Acad Dermatol. 2006; 55: 786-793
- The Cholesterol Emboli Syndrome in Atherosclerosis.Curr Atheroscler Rep. 2013; 15: 315
- Blue Toe Syndrome as an Early Sign of Disseminated Intravascular Coagulation.Ann Dermatol. 2016; 28: 400-401
- Cutaneous polyarteritis nodosa presenting as a solitary blue toe.J Am Acad Dermatol. 2014; 71: e95-e97
- Blue toe syndrome in cutaneous polyarteritis nodosa.Rheumatology (Oxford). 2018; 57: 1281
- Blue toe syndrome as a first sign of systemic sclerosis.BMJ Case Rep. 2018; 2018bcr2017221613
- The Cholesterol Embolism Syndrome.Dtsch Arztebl Int. 2017; 114: 251
- Cholesterol embolization syndrome with an atypical proximal presentation simulating calciphylaxis.JAMA Dermatol. 2014; 150: 903-905
- A Controlled Study of Alprostadil Liposomal Preparation in the Treatment of Blue Toe.Cell Biochem Biophys. 2015; 72: 265-268
- Cholesterol embolization syndrome following thrombolysis during acute myocardial infarction.Herz. 2012; 37: 231-233