Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Dermatomyositis: Diagnosis and treatment.J Am Acad Dermatol. 2020; 82: 283-296
- EULAR/ACR Classification Criteria for Adult and Juvenile Idiopathic Inflammatory Myopathies and their Major Subgroups HHS Public Access.Ann Rheum Dis. 2017; 76: 1955-1964
- Development of a New Classification System for Idiopathic Inflammatory Myopathies Based on Clinical Manifestations and Myositis-Specific Autoantibodies.JAMA Neurol. 2018; 75: 1528-1537
- Racial Disparities in Skin Tone Representation of Dermatomyositis Rashes: A Systematic Review.Rheumatology (Oxford). 2021; 29: keab809
- Dermatomyositis: Clinical features and pathogenesis.J Am Acad Dermatol. 2020; 82: 267-281
- Clinical and serological characterization of the anti-MJ antibody in childhood myositis.Arthritis Rheum. 1997; 40: S139
- Dermatomyositis Patients with Anti-Nuclear Matrix Protein-2 Autoantibodies Have More Edema, More Severe Muscle Disease, and Increased Malignancy Risk.Arthritis Care Res. 2017; 69: 1771-1776
- Identification of multiple cancer-associated myositis-specific autoantibodies in idiopathic inflammatory myopathies: a large longitudinal cohort study.Arthritis Res Ther. 2017; 19: 259
- Risk of Malignancy in Dermatomyositis and Polymyositis.J Cutan Med Surg. 2017; 21: 131-136
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
All authors had access to the data and had a role in writing the manuscript.