Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The ACGME outcome project: retrospective and prospective.Med Teach. 2007; 29: 648-654
Training Administrators for Graduate Medical Education (TAGME). Available at: https://tagme.org/how-to-apply/get-certified. Accessed May 5, 2022.
- Medical education manager: a title worthy of the description.Cureus. 2018; 10: e3373https://doi.org/10.7759/cureus.3373
Accreditation Council of Graduate Medical Education. Common program requirements for residency II.C.2. Background and intent effective Jul 1, 2021. Available at: https://www.acgme.org/globalassets/PFAssets/ProgramRequirements/CPRResidency2021.pdf. Accessed May 5, 2022.
Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education. Program requirements for graduate medical education in internal medicine, residency II.C. Program coordinator. Available at: https://www.acgme.org/globalassets/pfassets/programrequirements/140_internalmedicine_2022v3.pdf. Accessed May 5, 2022.
Alliance for Academic Internal Medicine (AAIM). Job description for a successful residency program manager. job description: residency program manager - AAIM. Available at: https://www.im.org/about/governance/constituent-councils/program-admin/residency-program-mgr-description. Accessed May 5, 2022.
- The perfect storm is on the horizon!.J Surg Educ. 2017; 74: e120-e123
Alliance for Academic Internal Medicine (AAIM). Alliance Submits Comments on Proposed ACGME Section II CPR Revisions. 2021. https://www.im.org/news/advocacy#acgmeCPR. Accessed May 5, 2022.
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
Conflicts of Interest: None.
Authorship: All authors had access to the data and a role in writing this manuscript.