Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Gastrointestinal neuroendocrine tumors: pancreatic endocrine tumors.Gastroenterology. 2008; 135: 1469-1492
- Clinical review 72: diagnosis and management of functioning islet cell tumors.J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 1995; 80: 2273-2278
- Vasoactive intestinal peptide and watery-diarrhoea syndrome.Lancet. 1973; 2: 14-16
- Pancreatic neuroendocrine neoplasms - management guidelines (recommended by the Polish Network of Neuroendocrine Tumours).Endokrynol Pol. 2017; 68: 169-197
- ENETS consensus guidelines update for the management of distant metastatic disease of intestinal, pancreatic, bronchial neuroendocrine neoplasms (NEN) and NEN of unknown primary site.Neuroendocrinology. 2016; 103: 172-185
- Peptide receptor radionuclide therapy for the treatment of pancreatic neuroendocrine tumors: recent insights.Onco Targets Ther. 2020; 13: 3545-3555
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
Conflict of Interest: None.
Authorship: All authors had access to the data and a role in writing this manuscript.