- Association of optimism with cardiovascular events and all-cause mortality: systematic review and meta-analysis.Am J Med. 2022; 135: 856-863.e2
- Psychological health, well-being, and the mind-heart-body connection: a scientific statement from the American Heart Association.Circulation. 2021; 143: e763-e783
- Can psychological interventions increase optimism? A meta-analysis.J Posit Pscyhol. 2017; 12: 594-604
- Development of the State Optimism Measure.Gen Hosp Psychiatry. 2019; 58: 83-93
- Optimism and cause-specific mortality: a prospective cohort study.Am J Epidemiol. 2017; 185: 21-29
- Optimism during hospitalization for first acute myocardial infarction and long-term mortality risk: a prospective cohort study.Mayo Clin Proc. 2017; 92: 49-56
Conflicts of Interest: None.
Authorship: All authors verify contribution to the production and writing of this manuscript.