Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Aortic intramural hematoma and its complications.Circulation. 2014; 129 (Accessed August 21, 2022): 711-716https://doi.org/10.1161/circulationaha.113.001809
- Natural history and CT appearances of aortic intramural hematoma.Radiographics. 2009; 29 (Accessed August 21, 2022): 791-804https://doi.org/10.1148/rg.293085122
- Diagnosis of aortic intramural haematoma.Heart. 2004; 90 (Accessed August 21, 2022): 368-371https://doi.org/10.1136/hrt.2003.027607
- The differences and similarities between intramural hematoma of the descending aorta and acute type B dissection.J Vasc Surg. 2013; 58 (Accessed August 21, 2022): 1498-1504https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jvs.2013.05.099
- Analysis of predictive factors for progression of type B aortic intramural hematoma with computed tomography.J Vasc Surg. 2002; 35 (Accessed Xxxx XX, 2022): 1179-1183https://doi.org/10.1067/mva.2002.123683
- Current trends in aortic intramural hematoma management—a shift from conservative to a more aggressive treatment.Ann Cardiothorac Surg. 2019; 8 (Available at:) (Accessed August 21, 2022): 497-499
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
Conflicts of Interest: All authors declare that they have no conflicts of interest.
Authorship: All authors had access to the data and participated in writing the manuscript.