- Mojtabai R
- Olfson M.
- Khera R
- Valero-Elizondo J
- Das SR
- et al.
- Doshi JA
- Li P
- Huo H
- Pettit AR
- Armstrong KA.
- Goldman DP
- Joyce GF
- Zheng Y.
- Fendrick AM
- Buxbaum JD
- Tang Y
- et al.
- Sloan CE
- Millo L
- Gutterman S
- Ubel PA.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Medication costs, adherence, and health outcomes among Medicare beneficiaries.Health Aff (Millwood). 2003; 22: 220-229https://doi.org/10.1377/hlthaff.22.4.220
- Cost-Related Medication Nonadherence in Adults With Atherosclerotic Cardiovascular Disease in the United States, 2013 to 2017.Circulation. 2019; 140: 2067-2075https://doi.org/10.1161/CIRCULATIONAHA.119.041974
- Association of Patient Out-of-Pocket Costs With Prescription Abandonment and Delay in Fills of Novel Oral Anticancer Agents.J Clin Oncol. 2018; 36: 476-482https://doi.org/10.1200/JCO.2017.74.5091
- Prescription drug cost sharing: associations with medication and medical utilization and spending and health.JAMA. 2007; 298: 61-69https://doi.org/10.1001/jama.298.1.61
- Strategies Used by Adults Aged 18-64 to Reduce Their Prescription Drug Costs, 2017.NCHS Data Brief. 2019; : 1-8
- Association Between Switching to a High-Deductible Health Plan and Discontinuation of Type 2 Diabetes Treatment.JAMA Netw Open. 2019; 2e1914372https://doi.org/10.1001/jamanetworkopen.2019.14372
- Accuracy of Physician Estimates of Out-of-Pocket Costs for Medication Filling.JAMA Netw Open. 2021; 4e2133188https://doi.org/10.1001/jamanetworkopen.2021.33188
- Real-Time Benefit Tools for Drug Prices.JAMA. 2019; 322: 2383-2384https://doi.org/10.1001/jama.2019.16434
Modernizing Part D and Medicare Advantage To Lower Drug Prices and Reduce Out-of-Pocket Expenses. 2019;4180, F:23832-23884.
- The effect of medication cost transparency alerts on prescriber behavior.J Am Med Inform Assoc. 2019; 26: 920-927https://doi.org/10.1093/jamia/ocz025
- Medication cost information in a computer-based patient record system. Impact on prescribing in a family medicine clinical practice.Arch Fam Med. 1999; 8: 118-121https://doi.org/10.1001/archfami.8.2.118
- Does a computerized price comparison module reduce prescribing costs in general practice?.Fam Pract. 1997; 14: 199-203https://doi.org/10.1093/fampra/14.3.199
NCPDP Foundation. Research by Johns Hopkins Medicine' ' Shows NCPDP's RTPB Standard Provides Accurate Point-of-Care Medication Cost Estimates That Lead to Patient Savings at the Pharmacy . http://ncpdpfoundation.org/. Accessed June 6, 2021.
- Standards Matrix.Standards Matrix. 2021; (Published July 31Accessed July 6, 2021)
- Development and application of a population-oriented measure of ambulatory care case-mix.Med Care. 1991; 29: 452-472https://doi.org/10.1097/00005650-199105000-00006
- Development and validation of a model for predicting inpatient hospitalization.Med Care. 2012; 50: 131-139https://doi.org/10.1097/MLR.0b013e3182353ceb