Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The biology, pathogenetic role, clinical implications, and open issues of serum anti-neutrophil cytoplasmic antibodies.Autoimmun Rev. 2021; 20102759
- 2020 international consensus on ANCA testing beyond systemic vasculitis.Autoimmun Rev. 2020; 19102618
- Infections and antineutrophil cytoplasmic antibodies: triggering mechanisms.Autoimmun Rev. 2015; 14: 201-203
- Brief report: prevalence of antineutrophil cytoplasmic antibodies in infective endocarditis.Arthritis Rheumatol. 2014; 66: 1672-1677
- Antineutrophil cytoplasmic antibodies associated with infective endocarditis.Medicine (Baltimore). 2016; 95: e2564
- Infective endocarditis with antineutrophil cytoplasmic antibody: report of 13 cases and literature review.PLoS One. 2014; 9: e89777
- Clinical characteristics of infective endocarditis in patients with antineutrophil cytoplasmic antibody or antiphospholipid antibody: a retrospective study in Shanghai.BMJ Open. 2020; 10e031512
- Update on endocarditis-associated glomerulonephritis.Kidney Int. 2015; 87: 1241-1249
- Bacterial endocarditis manifesting as autoimmune pulmonary renal syndrome: ANCA-associated lung hemorrhage and pauci-immune crescentic glomerulonephritis.Clin Nephrol. 2018; 90: 431-433
- ANCA-associated pauci-immune glomerulonephritis in a patient with bacterial endocarditis: a challenging clinical dilemma.Clin Nephrol Case Stud. 2017; 5: 32-37
- 2015 ESC Guidelines for the management of infective endocarditis: The Task Force for the Management of Infective Endocarditis of the European Society of Cardiology (ESC). Endorsed by: European Association for CardioThoracic Surgery (EACTS), the European Association of Nuclear Medicine (EANM).Eur Heart J. 2015; 36: 3075-3128
Summary of recommendation statements. Kidney Int Suppl. 2012;2(1):8-12.
- Primary glomerular disease.in: Skorecki K Chertow GM Marsden PA 10th ed. Brenner & Rector's The Kidney. 1. Elsevier, Philadelphia, PA2016: 1072-1073
- Endocarditis-associated rapidly progressive glomerulonephritis mimicking vasculitis: a diagnostic and treatment challenge.Ann Med. 2022; 54: 754-763
- Henoch-Schonlein purpura complicating staphylococcal endocarditis in a heroin addict.Am J Nephrol. 1987; 7: 137-139
- Is vasculitis in subacute bacterial endocarditis associated with ANCA?.Lancet. 1991; 337: 799-800
- Renal involvement in anti-neutrophil cytoplasmic autoantibody associated vasculitis.Autoimmun Rev. 2013; 12: 477-482
- Antineutrophil cytoplasmic antibody-positive infective endocarditis complicated by acute kidney injury: a case report and literature review.J Int Med Res. 2020; 48300060520963990
- Endocarditis associated with antineutrophil cytoplasmic antibodies: a case report and review of the literature.Clin Rheumatol. 2007; 26: 590-595
- Prolonged infections associated with antineutrophil cytoplasmic antibodies specific to proteinase 3 and myeloperoxidase: diagnostic and therapeutic challenge.Clin Rheumatol. 2010; 29: 893-904
- Culture-negative subacute bacterial endocarditis masquerades as granulomatosis with polyangiitis (Wegener's granulomatosis) involving both the kidney and lung.BMC Nephrol. 2012; 13: 174
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
Funding: This work was supported by the National Natural Sciences Foundation of China ( 81970621 to Y. Qin).
Conflicts of Interest: None.
Authorship: All authors had access to the data and a role in writing this manuscript.