Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The diagnosis and management of hiatus hernia.BMJ. 2014; 349: g6154https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.g6154
- Hiatal hernia as a rare cause of cardiac complications – case based review of the literature.Ann Agric Environ Med. 2021; 28: 20-26
- A decreased preload due to a loaded stomach: a rare presentation of a paraesophageal hernia.Ann Thorac Surg. 2017; 104: e451-e453
- Hiatal hernia: an unusual presentation of dyspnea.N Am J Med Sci. 2010; 2: 395-396
- Is repairing giant hiatal hernia in patients over 80 worth the risk?.Surgeon. 2020; 18: 197-201
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
Conflicts of Interest: None.
Authorship: All authors had access to the data and a role in writing this manuscript.