Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Seven cases of blistering dactylitis.Acta Derm Venereol. 2020; 100 (adv00196)
- Blistering distal dactylitis.JAMA Dermatol. 2018; 154: 1480
- Is blistering distal dactylitis a variant of bullous impetigo?.Clin Exp Dermatol. 2007; 32: 314-316
- Recurrent blistering distal dactylitis due to Staphylococcus aureus in an immunocompetent elderly woman.BMJ Case Rep 2018. 2018; bcr2017222772
- Blistering distal dactylitis.CMAJ. 2022; 194: E167
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
Conflicts of Interest: The authors declare that they have no conflicts of interest.
Authorship: MT drafted the manuscript. TM edited the manuscript and had full access to all of the data. All authors were involved in clinical management and approved the final manuscript.