Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Diagnosis and evaluation of hypertrophic cardiomyopathy: JACC State-of-the-Art Review.JACC. 2022; 79: 372-389
- The hypertrophic cardiomyopathy phenotype viewed through the prism of multimodality imaging: Clinical and etiologic implications.JACC Cardiovasc Imaging. 2020; 13: 2002-2016
- 2020 AHA/ACC guidelines for the diagnosis and treatment of patients with hypertrophic cardiomyopathy.Circulation. 2020; 142: e533-e557
- Clinical spectrum and management implications of left ventricular outflow obstruction with mild ventricular septal thickness in hypertrophic cardiomyopathy.Am J Cardiol. 2018; 122: 1409-1420
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy with left ventricular aneurysm: Implications for risk stratification and management.JACC. 2017; 69: 761-773
- Management of hypertrophic cardiomyopathy: JACC State-of-the-Art Review.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2022; 79: 390-414
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
Funding source: None
Conflict of Interest (relevant to these data): None
All authors had access to the data and a role in writing the manuscript