Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- De l'auscultation médiate ou Traité du Diagnostic des Maladies des Poumons et du Coeur [A treatise on the diseases of the chest and on mediate auscultation].Chaude, Paris1819 ([in French])
- The first 200 years of cardiac auscultation and future perspectives.J Multidiscip Healthc. 2019; 12: 183-189
- Cardiac auscultatory skills of internal medicine and family practice trainees. A comparison of diagnostic proficiency.JAMA. 1997; 278: 717-722
- Hearing at low and infrasonic frequencies.Noise Health. 2004; 6: 37-57
- Clinical comparison of acoustic and electronic stethoscopes and design of a new electronic stethoscope.Am J Cardiol. 1998; 81: 653-656
- 2021 ESC/EACTS Guidelines for the management of valvular heart disease.Eur Heart J. 2022; 43: 561-632
- Contemporary presentation and management of valvular heart disease: the EUrobservational research programme valvular heart disease II survey.Circulation. 2019; 140: 1156-1169
- Global, regional, and national burden of calcific aortic valve and degenerative mitral valve diseases, 1990-2017.Circulation. 2020; 141: 1670-1680
- Heartbeat: improving diagnosis and management of aortic valve disease.Heart. 2018; 104: 1807-1809
- Cardiac auscultation poorly predicts the presence of valvular heart disease in asymptomatic primary care patients.Heart. 2018; 104: 1832-1835
- Patient screening for early detection of aortic stenosis (AS) - Review of current practice and future perspectives.J Thorac Dis. 2018; 10: 5584-5594
- Accuracy and efficacy of hand-held echocardiography in diagnosing valve disease: a systematic review.Am J Med. 2018; 131: 1155-1160
- Deep learning interpretation of echocardiograms.NPJ Digit Med. 2020; 3: 1-10
- Deep neural networks can predict new onset atrial fibrillation from the 12-lead ECG and help identify those at risk of atrial fibrillation-related stroke.Circulation. 2021; 143: 1287-1298
- Guidelines for performing a comprehensive transthoracic echocardiographic examination in adults: recommendations from the American Society of Echocardiography.J Am Soc Echocardiogr. 2019; 32: 1-64
- Recommendations on the echocardiographic assessment of aortic valve stenosis: a focused update from the European Association of Cardiovascular Imaging and the American Society of Echocardiography.J Am Soc Echocardiogr. 2017; 30: 372-392
- Classification of normal/abnormal heart sound recordings: the PhysioNet/Computing in Cardiology Challenge 2016.Comput Cardiol (2010). 2016; : 609-612
- Narrative review of the role of artificial intelligence to improve aortic valve disease management.J Thorac Dis. 2021; 13: 396-404
- Artificial intelligence-assisted auscultation of heart murmurs: validation by virtual clinical trial.Pediatr Cardiol. 2019; 40: 623-629
- Deep learning algorithm for automated cardiac murmur detection via a digital stethoscope platform.J Am Heart Assoc. 2021; 10e019905
- Cardiac auscultation in the modern era: premature requiem or Phoenix rising?.Cardiol Rev. 2017; 25: 205-210
- Accuracy of cardiac auscultation in the era of Doppler-echocardiography: a comparison between cardiologists and internists.Int J Cardiol. 2010; 138: 308-310
- Competency in cardiac examination skills in medical students, trainees, physicians, and faculty: a multicenter study.Arch Intern Med. 2006; 166: 610-616
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
Funding: The study was supported by Sanolla, Nesher, Israel.
Conflicts of Interest: The study was supported by Sanolla. NBH and DA are employees of Sanolla. AS is a consultant for Sanolla and holds stock options in Sanolla. SB is the medical director of Sanolla.
Authorship: All authors had access to the data and a role in writing the manuscript.