Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Coronavirus disease 2019 in heart transplant recipients: risk factors, immunosuppression, and outcomes.J Heart Lung Transplant. 2021; 40: 926-935
- Risk of breakthrough SARS-CoV-2 infections in adult transplant recipients.Transplantation. 2021; 105: e265-e266
- Two doses of SARS-CoV-2 vaccines reduce risk of death due to COVID-19 in solid organ transplant recipients: preliminary outcomes from a UK registry linkage analysis.Transplantation. 2021; 105: e263-e264
Jones J. Epidemiology of COVID-19 in children aged 5-11 years. 2021. Available at: https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/acip/meetings/downloads/slides-2021-11-2-3/03-COVID-Jefferson-508.pdf. Accessed February 3, 2022.
- Myocarditis following immunization with mRNA COVID-19 vaccines in members of the US military.JAMA Cardiol. 2021; 6: 1202-1206
- SARS-CoV-2 mRNA vaccination-associated myocarditis in children ages 12-17: a stratified national database analysis.medRxiv. 2021; (Available at:) (Accessed May 8, 2022)
- Safety of the BNT162b2 mRNA Covid-19 vaccine in a nationwide setting.N Engl J Med. 2021; 385: 1078-1090
- COVID-19 vaccine safety in children aged 5-11 years – United States, November 3-December 19, 2021.MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 2021; 70: 1755-1760
- Effectiveness of Pfizer-BioNTech mRNA vaccination against COVID-19 hospitalization among persons aged 12-18 years – United States, June-September 2021.MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 2021; 70: 1483-1488
- Effectiveness of BNT162b2 (Pfizer-BioNTech) mRNA vaccination against multisystem inflammatory syndrome in children among persons aged 12-18 years – United States, July-December 2021.MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 2022; 71: 52-58
- Multisystem inflammatory syndrome in children by COVID-19 vaccination status of adolescents in France.JAMA. 2022; 327: 281-283
- Hyper inflammatory syndrome following COVID-19 mRNA vaccine in children: A national post-authorization pharmacovigilance study.Lancet Reg Health Eur. 2022; 29: 100393https://doi.org/10.1016/j.lanepe.2022. 100393
Conflicts of Interest: None.
Authorship: The sole author is responsible for writing this manuscript.