Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Coronary embolism among ST-segment–elevation myocardial infarction patients: mechanisms and management.Cir Cardiovasc Interv. 2018; 11e005587
- Polycythemia vera presenting as acute myocardial infarction: an unusual presentation.J Saudi Heart Assoc. 2015; 27: 57-60
- Acute myocardial infarction revealing a polycythemia vera.Ann Biol Clin. 2012; 70: 489-491
- Acute myocardial infarction as first onset of polycythemia vera.Arq Bras Cardiol. 2020; 114: 27-30
Conflicts of Interest: None.
Authorship: All authors had access to the data and a role in writing this manuscript.