Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Lifetime risks, projected numbers, and adverse outcomes in Asian patients with atrial fibrillation: a report from the Taiwan nationwide AF Cohort study.Chest. 2018; 153: 453-466
- Oral anticoagulation among atrial fibrillation patients with anaemia: an observational cohort study.Eur Heart J. 2019; 40: 3782-3790
- Impact of hemoglobin concentration and platelet count on outcomes of patients with non-valvular atrial fibrillation: a subanalysis of the J-RHYTHM Registry.Int J Cardiol. 2020; 302: 81-87
- Stroke prediction using mean platelet volume in patients with atrial fibrillation.Platelets. 2011; 22: 408-414
- Prognostic efficacy of platelet count in patients with nonvalvular atrial fibrillation.Heart Rhythm. 2019; 16: 197-203
- Meta-analysis: antithrombotic therapy to prevent stroke in patients who have nonvalvular atrial fibrillation.Ann Intern Med. 2007; 146: 857-867
- Comparison of the efficacy and safety of new oral anticoagulants with warfarin in patients with atrial fibrillation: a meta-analysis of randomised trials.Lancet. 2014; 383: 955-962
- Dabigatran versus warfarin in patients with atrial fibrillation.N Engl J Med. 2009; 361: 1139-1151
- Rivaroxaban versus warfarin in nonvalvular atrial fibrillation.N Engl J Med. 2011; 365: 883-891
- Apixaban versus warfarin in patients with atrial fibrillation.N Engl J Med. 2011; 365: 981-992
- Edoxaban versus warfarin in patients with atrial fibrillation.N Engl J Med. 2013; 369: 2093-2104
- Efficacy and safety of non-vitamin K antagonist oral anticoagulants in atrial fibrillation patients with impaired liver function: a retrospective cohort study.J Am Heart Assoc. 2018; 7e009263
- The net clinical benefit of warfarin anticoagulation in atrial fibrillation.Ann Intern Med. 2009; 151: 297-305
- Net clinical benefit of adding clopidogrel to aspirin therapy in patients with atrial fibrillation for whom vitamin K antagonists are unsuitable.Ann Intern Med. 2011; 155: 579-586
- Non-valvular atrial fibrillation patients with none or one additional risk factor of the CHA2DS2-VASc score. A comprehensive net clinical benefit analysis for warfarin, aspirin, or no therapy.Thromb Haemost. 2015; 114: 826-834
- Anemia predicts thromboembolic events, bleeding complications and mortality in patients with atrial fibrillation: insights from the RE-LY trial.J Thromb Haemost. 2015; 13: 699-707
- Anemia is associated with bleeding and mortality, but not stroke, in patients with atrial fibrillation: insights from the Apixaban for Reduction in Stroke and Other Thromboembolic Events in Atrial Fibrillation (ARISTOTLE) trial.Am Heart J. 2017; 185: 140-149
- Hemoglobin and the risk of cerebral infarction: the Framingham Study.Stroke. 1972; 3: 409-420
- Hemoglobin concentration and risk of incident stroke in community-living adults.Stroke. 2016; 47: 2017-2024
- 2021 Focused update of the 2017 consensus guidelines of the Asia Pacific Heart Rhythm Society (APHRS) on stroke prevention in atrial fibrillation.J Arrhythm. 2021; 37: 1389-1426
- 2021 Focused update consensus guidelines of the Asia Pacific Heart Rhythm Society on stroke prevention in atrial fibrillation: executive summary.Thromb Haemost. 2022; 122: 20-47
Funding: This study was supported by grants 105-2628-B-182A-003-MY3 from the Ministry of Science and Technology and grants CMRPG3E1681-3, CORPG3J0291-3 and CORPG3G0351 from Chang Gung Memorial Hospital, Linkou, Taiwan. This work was supported in part by grants from the Ministry of Science and Technology (MOST 107-2314-B-075-062-MY3), Taipei Veterans General Hospital (V108B-015, V108B-027, V108C-090, V109C-042, and V109C-186), and the Research Foundation of Cardiovascular Medicine and Szu-Yuan Research Foundation of Internal Medicine, Taipei, Taiwan. The Maintenance Project of the Center for Big Data Analytics and Statistics (Grant CLRPG3D0046 ) at Chang Gung Memorial Hospital for study design and monitor, data analysis, and interpretation.
Conflicts of Interest: None.
Authorship: All authors had access to the data and a role in writing this manuscript.