Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Trial of intensive blood-pressure control in older patients with hypertension.N Engl J Med. 2021; 385: 1268-1279
- Age-stratified and blood-pressure-stratified effects of blood-pressure-lowering pharmacotherapy for the prevention of cardiovascular disease and death: an individual participant-level data meta-analysis.Lancet. 2021; 398: 1053-1064
- Final report of a trial of intensive versus standard blood-pressure control.N Engl J Med. 2021; 384: 1921-1930
- Effects of intensive blood pressure treatment on orthostatic hypotension: a systematic review and individual participant-based meta-analysis.Ann Intern Med. 2021; 174: 58-68
- Association between antihypertensive treatment and adverse events: systematic review and meta-analysis.BMJ. 2021; 372: n189
- Progressive exercise compared with best practice advice, with or without corticosteroid injection, for the treatment of patients with rotator cuff disorders (GRASP): a multicentre, pragmatic, 2 x 2 factorial, randomised controlled trial.Lancet. 2021; 398: 416-428
- Manual therapy and exercise for rotator cuff disease.Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2016; 2016CD012224
- Corticosteroid injections for shoulder pain.Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2003; 2003CD004016
- Once-weekly semaglutide in adults with overweight or obesity.N Engl J Med. 2021; 384: 989
- Empagliflozin in heart failure with a preserved ejection fraction.N Engl J Med. 2021; 385: 1451-1461
- Dapagliflozin in patients with heart failure and reduced ejection fraction.N Engl J Med. 2019; 381: 1995-2008
- Cardiovascular and renal outcomes with empagliflozin in heart failure.N Engl J Med. 2020; 383: 1413-1424
- The SGLT2 inhibitor dapagliflozin in heart failure with preserved ejection fraction: a multicenter randomized trial.Nat Med. 2021; 27: 1954-1960
- Screening for lung cancer: US Preventive Services Task Force recommendation statement.JAMA. 2021; 325: 962-970
- Screening for lung cancer with low-dose computed tomography: updated evidence report and systematic review for the US Preventive Services Task Force.JAMA. 2021; 325: 971-987
- The national lung screening trial: overview and study design.Radiology. 2011; 258: 243-253
- Reduced lung-cancer mortality with volume CT screening in a randomized trial.N Engl J Med. 2020; 382: 503-513
- Evaluation of the Benefits and Harms of Lung Cancer Screening With Low-Dose Computed Tomography: a collaborative modeling study for the US Preventive Services Task Force.Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality, Rockville, Md2021
- AGA clinical practice update on medical management of colonic diverticulitis: expert review.Gastroenterology. 2021; 160: 906-911.e1
- Epidemiology, pathophysiology, and treatment of diverticulitis.Gastroenterology. 2019; 156: 1282-1298.e1
- Treatment of uncomplicated acute diverticulitis without antibiotics: a systematic review and meta-analysis.Dis Colon Rectum. 2019; 62: 1533-1547
- The American Society of colon and rectal surgeons clinical practice guidelines for the treatment of left-sided colonic diverticulitis.Dis Colon Rectum. 2020; 63: 728-747
- 2020 update of the WSES guidelines for the management of acute colonic diverticulitis in the emergency setting.World J Emerg Surg. 2020; 15: 32
- EAES and SAGES 2018 consensus conference on acute diverticulitis management: evidence-based recommendations for clinical practice.Surg Endosc. 2019; 33: 2726-2741
- Comparative effectiveness and harms of antibiotics for outpatient diverticulitis: two nationwide cohort studies.Ann Intern Med. 2021; 174: 737-746
- New creatinine- and cystatin C-based equations to estimate GFR without race.N Engl J Med. 2021; 385: 1737-1749
National Kidney Foundation; American Society of Nephrology. Removing race from estimates of kidney function. March 9, 2021. Available at:https://www.asn-online.org/about/press/releases/ASN_PR_20210309_Press_release_NKF_A.pdf. Accessed February 19, 2022.
- Screening for colorectal cancer: US Preventive Services Task Force recommendation statement.JAMA. 2021; 325: 1965-1977
- Colorectal cancer screening: an updated modeling study for the US Preventive Services Task Force.JAMA. 2021; 325: 1998-2011
Conflicts of Interest: No conflicts of interest exist for any of the authors.
Authorship: All authors reviewed literature, had access to the data, and had a role in writing the manuscript.