Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Multi-cancer early detection: learning from the past to meet the future.J Natl Cancer Inst. 2022; 114: 349-352
- Circulating tumor DNA-defined minimal residual disease in solid tumors: opportunities to accelerate the development of adjuvant therapies.J Clin Oncol. 2018; 36JCO2018789032
- Liquid biopsy and minimal residual disease - latest advances and implications for cure.Nat Rev Clin Oncol. 2019; 16: 409-424
- Sensitive and specific multi-cancer detection and localization using methylation signatures in cell-free DNA.Ann Oncol. 2020; 31: 745-759
- Clinical validation of a targeted methylation-based multi-cancer early detection test using an independent validation set.Ann Oncol. 2021; 32: 1167-1177
- Modeled reductions in late-stage cancer with a multi-cancer early detection test.Cancer Epidemiol Biomark Prev. 2021; 30: 460-468
- Detection and localization of surgically resectable cancers with a multi-analyte blood test.Science. 2018; 359: 926-930
- Feasibility of blood testing combined with PET-CT to screen for cancer and guide intervention.Science. 2020; 369
Galleri, Inc. Test pricing and benefit coverage. Available at: https://www.galleri.com/the-galleri-test/cost. Published 2022. Accessed January 7, 2022.
Bloomberg Media. GRAIL receives New York State approval for Galleri multi-cancer early detection blood test. Available at: https://www.bloomberg.com/press-releases/2021-09-20/grail-receives-new-york-state-approval-for-galleri-multi-cancer-early-detection-blood-test. September 21, 2021. Accessed January7, 2022.
Congress.gov, 117th Congress. H.R.1946 - Medicare Multi-Cancer Early Detection Screening Coverage Act of 2021. United States Congress. Available at: https://www.congress.gov/bill/117th-congress/house-bill/1946/text. Updated March 16, 2021. Accessed January 7, 2022.
- Prognostic significance of blood-based multi-cancer detection in plasma cell-free DNA.Clin Cancer Res. 2021; 27: 4221-4229
- Can a broad molecular screen based on circulating tumor DNA aid in early cancer detection?.J Appl Lab Med. 2020; 5: 1372-1377
Conflicts of Interest: BEU, NA, and LAM have no conflict of interest disclosures. MJB lists the following disclosures: Grants to institution from Senhwa Pharmaceuticals, Adaptimmune, Agios Pharmaceuticals, Halozyme Pharmaceuticals, Celgene Pharmaceuticals, EMD Merck Serono, Toray, Dicerna, Taiho Pharmaceuticals, Sun Biopharma, Isis Pharmaceuticals, Redhill Pharmaceuticals, Boston Biomed, Basilea, Incyte Pharmaceuticals, Mirna Pharmaceuticals, Medimmune, Bioline, Sillajen, ARIAD Pharmaceuticals, PUMA Pharmaceuticals, Novartis Pharmaceuticals, QED Pharmaceuticals, and Pieris Pharmaceuticals; Consulting to self from ADC Therapeutics, Exelixis Pharmaceuticals, Inspyr Therapeutics, G1 Therapeutics, Immunovative Therapies, OncBioMune Pharmaceuticals, Western Oncolytics, Lynx Group, Genentech, Merck, and Huya.
Authorship: All authors participated in the creation, literature review, and manuscript writing as it pertains to this publication.