Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Joint ESC/ACCF/AHA/WHF Task Force for the Redefinition of Myocardial Infarction. Universal definition of myocardial infarction.Circulation. 2007; 116 (Eur Heart J. 2007; 28:2525-2538. J Am Coll Cardiol. 2007; 50: 2173-2195): 2634-2653
- Third universal definition of myocardial infarction.Eur Heart J. 2012; 33: 2551-2567
- Executive Group on behalf of the Joint European Society of Cardiology (ESC)/American College of Cardiology (ACC)/American Heart Association (AHA)/World Heart Federation (WHF) Task Force for the Universal Definition of Myocardial Infarction. Fourth Universal Definition of Myocardial Infarction.Circulation. 2018; 138: e618-e651https://doi.org/10.1161/CIR.0000000000000617
- ACC/AHA Task Force Members. 2014 AHA/ACC guideline for the management of patients with non–ST-elevation acute coronary syndromes: a report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force on Practice Guidelines.Circulation. 2014; 130: e344-e426https://doi.org/10.1161/CIR.0000000000000134
- Cardiac troponin and defining myocardial infarction.Cardiovasc Res. 2021; 117: 2203-2215.
- Type 2 myocardial infarction: JACC review topic of the week.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2019; 73: 1846-1860
- Type 2 MI and myocardial injury in the era of high-sensitivity troponin.Eur Cardiol. 2022 Feb 17; 17: e03https://doi.org/10.15420/ecr.2021.42
- COVID-19 and cardiovascular disease: from bench to bedside.Circ Res. 2021; : 1214-1236
- Cardiac troponin for assessment of myocardial injury in COVID-19: JACC review topic of the week.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2020; 76: 1244-1258
- The emerging threat of (micro) thrombosis in COVID-19 and its therapeutic implications.Circ Res. 2020; 127: 571-587
- Anticoagulant therapy for COVID-19: What we have learned and what are the unanswered questions?.Eur J Intern Med. 2022; 96: 13-16
- Assessment and treatment of patients with type 2 myocardial infarction and acute nonischemic myocardial injury.Circulation. 2019; 140: 1661-1678
Conflict of Interest: None.
Authorship: All authors had access to the data and a role in writing this manuscript.