- Kim M
- Lee KY
- Lee KW
- Bae KT.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- MDCT evaluation of foreign bodies and liquid aspiration pneumonia in adults.AJR Am J Roentgenol. 2008; 190: 907-915https://doi.org/10.2214/AJR.07.2766
- Differentiating lung abscess and empyema: radiography and computed tomography.AJR Am J Roentgenol. 1983; 141: 163-167https://doi.org/10.2214/ajr.141.1.163
- The diagnosis of pulmonary nodules: comparison between standard and inverse digitized images and conventional chest radiographs.AJR Am J Roentgenol. 1989; 152: 261-263https://doi.org/10.2214/ajr.152.2.261
- Aspiration pneumonia.N Engl J Med. 2019; 380: 651-663https://doi.org/10.1056/NEJMra1714562
- Aspiration pneumonia and pneumonitis: a spectrum of infectious/noninfectious diseases affecting the lung.Curr Opin Infect Dis. 2019; 32: 152-157https://doi.org/10.1097/QCO0000000000000524
Abbreviations: CT, computed tomography; AP, anteroposterior.
Conflicts of Interest: None.
Authorship: All authors had access to the data and a role in writing this manuscript.